The area around Aurlandsfjorden and Nærøyfjorden has a large selection of accommodation options.
Flåm and Aurland are the largest villages in this area, but the smaller places also have a large selection of different types of accommodation. Below you can see a list of places to stay in the Aurlandsfjord and Nærøyfjord area.
“Sakte” is a collaboration between companies that provide adventures, accommodation, dining and short-travelled food- and products. “Sakte” are located in the area around the Aurlandsfjord and Nærøyfjord and is an offer for those who want to contribute to a sustainable society in the world heritage area.
Accommodation Aurlandsfjord – Aurland, Flåm and Undredal
- Flåm Marina in Flåm
- Flåm Camping og Hostel in Flåm
- Fretheim Hotel in Flåm
- Flåmsbrygga Hotel in Flåm
- Heimly Pensjonat in Flåm
- Vatnahalsen Høyfjellshotell at Vatnahalsen
- Vangsgaarden Gjestegiveri in Aurland
- 2/92 Aurland in Aurland
- Hotel Aurlandsfjord in Aurland
- Sommerhuset Bygningen in Skjerdal outside Aurland
- Undredal Camping in Undredal
- Undredal Leiligheter in Undredal
- Østerbø DNT Turisthytte på Østerbø in Aurlandsdalen
- Østerbø Fjellstove på Østerbø in Aurlandsdalen
Accommodation Nærøyfjord – Gudvangen, Bakka, Tufto and Stalheim
- Nærøyfjorden Camping at Bakka by the Nærøyfjord
- Gudvangen Fjordtell at Gudvangen
- Gudvangen Budget Hotel at Gudvangen
- Gudvangen Camping at Gudvangen
- Vang Camping at Gudvangen
- Ramsøy at Gudvangen at Gudvangen
- Tufto Holiday Houses at Tufto outside Bakka
- Sivle Gard at Stalheim
- Stalheim Hotel at Stalheim
Flåm, Aurland and Gudvangen are perfect starting points for experiences in and around the Aurlandsfjord and Nærøyfjord, two of the world’s most beautiful and dramatic fjords that are also included in UNESCO’s World Heritage List. Join a fjord safari or a fjord cruise. See the fantastic view from Stegastein viewpoint and taste the local goat cheese in Undredal. Visit the Viking village Njardarheimr in Gudvangen and experience the history and culture of the Viking Age. You can also walk along the Nærøyfjord or enjoy the fjord view from the surrounding mountains. Flåm Railway is the train journey from fjord to mountain, perhaps the most beautiful train journey in the world. Combine this train journey with cycling along Rallarvegen which goes from the high mountains via Flåmsdalen Valley to Flåm. Aurlandsdalen Valley is one of Norway’s most popular hikes. The Nærøyfjord and Aurlandsfjord are both part of the 204 kilometer long Sognefjord which is located in the northern part of the county of Vestland, in the middle of Western Norway.