The area around Aurlandsfjorden and Nærøyfjorden has a large selection of accommodation options.
Flåm and Aurland are the largest villages in this area, but the smaller places also have a large selection of different types of accommodation. Below you can see a list of places to stay in the Aurlandsfjord and Nærøyfjord area.
“Sakte” is a collaboration between companies that provide adventures, accommodation, dining and short-travelled food- and products. “Sakte” are located in the area around the Aurlandsfjord and Nærøyfjord and is an offer for those who want to contribute to a sustainable society in the world heritage area.
Accommodation Aurlandsfjord – Aurland, Flåm and Undredal
- Flåm Marina in Flåm
- Flåm Camping og Hostel in Flåm
- Fretheim Hotel in Flåm
- Flåmsbrygga Hotel in Flåm
- Heimly Pensjonat in Flåm
- Vatnahalsen Høyfjellshotell at Vatnahalsen
- Vangsgaarden Gjestegiveri in Aurland
- 2/92 Aurland in Aurland
- Hotel Aurlandsfjord in Aurland
- Sommerhuset Bygningen in Skjerdal outside Aurland
- Undredal Camping in Undredal
- Undredal Leiligheter in Undredal
- Stigen Gard utenfor Undredal
- Østerbø DNT Turisthytte på Østerbø in Aurlandsdalen
- Østerbø Fjellstove på Østerbø in Aurlandsdalen
In the fjord village of Bakka, Nærøyfjorden Camping is idyllically located down by the Nærøyfjord. There are beautiful tent sites that are built up in small scattered areas at different heights above the fjord, with beautiful views both in and out the Nærøyfjord. There are also places for motorhomes that are spread over different areas along the fjord but at the same time separated from the tent sites. Two holiday homes are for rent in addition to a brand new service building with toilets / showers and a separate room for preparing of food. There is fast charging for electric car at the campsite.
Accommodation Nærøyfjord – Gudvangen, Bakka, Tufto and Stalheim
- Nærøyfjorden Camping at Bakka by the Nærøyfjord
- Gudvangen Fjordtell at Gudvangen
- Gudvangen Budget Hotel at Gudvangen
- Gudvangen Camping at Gudvangen
- Vang Camping at Gudvangen
- Ramsøy at Gudvangen at Gudvangen
- Tufto Holiday Houses at Tufto outside Bakka
- Sivle Gard at Stalheim
- Stalheim Hotel at Stalheim
The Nærøyfjord is one of the worlds most beautiful and dramatic fjords. It is included in UNESCO´s World Heritage List. Join a Fjord Safari, a Fjord Cruise or experience the fjord in a kayak. See the view from Stegastein Viewpoint or taste the local Goat Cheese in Undredal by the Aurlandsfjord. The Nærøyfjord and Aurlandsfjord are part of the 204 kilometer long Sognefjord which is located in the northern part of the county of Vestland, in the middle of Western Norway.